Wednesday, March 22, 2023
10 am via Zoom
Meeting ID: 647 826 1608
LWVS will hold its annual general membership information session regarding the preliminary 2023-24 Scarsdale School District Budget. Superintendent of Schools Drew Patrick, Assistant Superintendent for Business Stuart Mattey, and other members of the cabinet, as well as Board of Education President Amber Yusuf, Vice President Ron Schulhof, and other members of the Board of Education will all be present to answer questions. The Information session is open to the public. A consensus discussion will immediately follow for LWVS members only.
Follow these links to:
- LWVS Budget Questions and District Responses from the Community Budget Forum on November 17, 2022,
- Preliminary Proposed Budget for 2023-24 (Draft #2 as of March 6, 2023),
- Preliminary Proposed Budget for 2023-24 (Draft #3 as of March 20, 2023),
- Proposed 2023-24 Budget Presentations and other School District budget files,
- LWVS Information Session Agenda Questions and District Responses, and
- LWVS Consensus Questions to be discussed following the presentation and Q&A (coming soon).
For purposes of the Zoom presentation and discussion, attendees are strongly encouraged to review these materials in advance.
Other relevant dates:
- Monday, March 27, 2023: Community Budget Forum and Review
- Monday, April 17, 2023: Board of Education adopts the Budget
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023: Board of Education Public Budget Vote
For more information, please contact Dalya Khan and Nan Eileen Mead, LWVS School Budget Chairs, at LWVSschoolbudget@gmail.com.