Friday, March 24, 2023
3rd Floor Conference Room, Village Hall
LWVS will hold its annual general membership information session regarding the tentative 2023-24 Village Budget. Village Manager Robert Cole, Village Treasurer Ann Scaglione, Deputy Village Manager Alexandra Marshall, Mayor Jane Veron, Deputy Mayor Justin Arest, and other members of the Village Board of Trustees will be present to answer questions. The Information session is open to the public. A consensus discussion will immediately follow for LWVS members only.
Follow these links to view the
- Tentative 2023-24 Village Budget and other Village of Scarsdale budget files
- Multi-year Capital Improvement Plan containing an interactive itemized list of projects requested by each department and estimated costs
- LWVS Information Session Agenda Questions and Village Responses (coming soon)
- LWVS Consensus Questions to be discussed following the presentation and Q&A (coming soon).
Attendees are strongly encouraged to review these materials in advance.
Other relevant dates:
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023: Tentative 2023-24 Budget to be presented during Work Session (must be filed by March 20, 2023)
- Monday, March 20, 2023: Filing date for the Tentative 2023-24 Budget
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023: Statutory public hearing on Tentative Budget
- Tuesday, April 25, 2023: Village Board of Trustees to adopt budget (must be adopted prior to Monday, May 1, 2023)
For more information, please contact Tracy Tang and Shilpa Spencer, LWVS Village Budget Chairs, at LWVS.firstname.lastname@example.org.